Are you a blogger? Do you want to improve your writing so you can increase your traffic and grow your blog’s income?
How you write blog posts can be just as important as what you have to say to your readers. You have to be able to get their attention, convince them to spread the word, and keep them coming back for more.
That’s what I try to help you do at Writing for Bloggers.
About Writing for Bloggers
I want to help bloggers like you improve your writing so you can set your blog apart from the crowd. To give you an idea of what Writing for Bloggers is all about, here are some of the things I’ll try to help you do:
- Keep fresh blog post ideas flowing.
- Come up with a long-term content strategy for your blog.
- Conduct blog content audits so you continually learn and grow as a blogger.
- Learn basic SEO skills so your blog posts attract search engine traffic while staying true to your readers.
- Use your writing skills on social media sites to effectively promote your blog.
- Tie your blog writing skills into other content marketing activities.
- Learn basic copywriting skills (so you can convert blog readers into subscribers and / or customers).
- Become a professional blogger (either by monetizing your own content or blogging for clients).
- Improve your overall writing style.
Want to learn something else about writing better blog posts and how your writing skills can pay off when promoting your blog? Contact me with any questions you have, and I’ll do my best to answer them here on the blog.
My name is Jennifer Mattern. I make my living as a professional blogger, freelance business writer and author. I’ve run dozens of blogs over the years including All Freelance Writing, All Indie Publishing, and BizAmmo.
I also blog for numerous clients — handling everything from ghostwriting company blog posts to niche blogging for clients in areas such as small business, marketing, finance, and social media.
I’ve been writing for clients for around 13 years, and I’ve managed my own blogs for around 8 years.
I understand the importance of writing in the blogging world. I know what it’s like to build an audience from scratch. I know what it’s like to build trust with readers.
I understand what it feels like to stare at a blank screen with a serious case of writer’s block (and how great it feels when you break through). I know what it takes to create a money-making blog, and how your writing skills can impact your income.
In other words, I know what it’s like to be in your shoes. I’ve done many things right over the years. And I’ve gotten plenty of things wrong. What matters most is that I’ve learned a lot along the way.
Now — here at Writing for Bloggers — I’m going to do my best to share what I’ve learned while I continue to grow as a blogger right alongside you.